1. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test [NEET (UG)] will be conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2014.
2. All candidates desirous of being considered for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses should appear for the NEET (UG)-2014.
3. State to which the applicants belong: All candidates should select Kerala State while applying for NEET(UG)-2014 for inclusion in the Kerala State Rank list.
4. Candidates included in the Kerala State Rank list of NEET (UG)-2014 alone are eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
5. Candidates should also apply ‘online’ for KEAM – 2014 with all necessary certificates as mentioned in the prospectus for KEAM-2014 before the last date.
6. The CEE will verify and allow the Nativity, Eligibility for reservation/Special Reservation claimed by the candidate.
7. The CEE will conduct a separate Online Centralized allotment for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for 2014. Notification to this effect will be issued separately.
8. Candidates should send the attested copy of the Confirmation Page of NEET (UG) 2013 along with the application for KEAM 2014.
9. Liquidated Damages:- Students who discontinue studies and those who retain unnecessary options at the final stage of the allotment and thereby leading to lapse of Government seats are liable to pay an amount of Rs.10 lakhs as liquidated damages . Those candidates will be debarred from appearing for the allotment/admission conducted by the CEE for a period not exceeding two years.
Related links KEAM Medical (UG) :-
KEAM – Medical (UG) 2014 Important Dates
KEAM – Medical (UG) 2014 Eligibility
KEAM – Medical (UG) 2014 Exam Pattern
KEAM – Medical (UG) 2014 Syllabus
KEAM – Medical (UG) 2014 Exam Centre
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: