- Pass in 10+2 of India or equivalent examination with English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology as optional subjects.
- Students who have taken Electronics or Computer Science in the qualifying examination will be considered for the purpose of eligibility.
- Minimum marks requirement is an average of 50% marks or ‘C’ grade in Physics, Mathematics and optional subject and 50% marks or ‘C’ grade in English.
- Lateral Entry B Tech: 3 years Diploma in Engineering granted by the Board Technical Examination of a State Government with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates are admitted directly to the 2nd year.
- The duration of B.Tech course is 4 years (8 semesters).
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: