Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
Member of Parliament Shri Rajan Baburao Vichare
|Constituency :||Thane (Maharashtra )|
|Party Name :||Shiv Sena(SS)|
|Email Address :||rb[DOT]vichare[AT]sansad[DOT]nic[DOT]in|
|Father’s Name||Shri Baburao Arjun Vichare|
|Mother’s Name||Smt. Pushpa Baburao Vichare|
|Date of Birth||01 Aug 1961|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Date of Marriage||01 Jun 1991|
|Spouse’s Name||Smt. Nandini Rajan Vichare|
|B-103 D, Almeida Apartment,|
Charai, Thane (West), Mumbai-400601
|Tels : (022) 25436767, 25424997, 09821191111 (M)|
Fax : (022) 25406767
|173, South Avenue,|
|New Delhi-110 011|
|Tel : (011) 23794670|
|2009 – 2014||Member, Maharashtra Legislative Assembly|
|May, 2014||Elected to 16th Lok Sabha|
|1 Sep. 2014 onwards||Member, Committee on Petitions|
|1 Sep. 2014 onwards||Member, Standing Committee on Industry|
|Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation|
|17 Dec. 2014 onwards||Member, Telephone Advisory Committee, Mumbai East-II|
|22 Jan. 2015 onwards||Co-Chairman, Vigilance & Monitoring Cell (Ministry of Rural Development), Thane District, Maharashtra|
|Favourite Pastime and Recreation|
|Loves reading religious books|
|Attended the International Mayor Convention hosted at South Africa.|
Attended the Rashtrakul Sansadiya Mandal`s Europe Study Tour with MLAs from all Parties.
Attended the “Farm Progress Show” 2014 at Boone Lowa, USA from 24 to 30 August 2014
|* Corporator : four times (1992-1997), (1997-2002), (2002-2007) and (2007-2012)|
* Mayor : Thane City (21/02/2005 – 10/03/2007)
* While serving as the Mayor of the Thane Municipal Corporation, he took initiative in formulating the SATIS Project which focused on the improvement of the traffic situation in Thane stations. He paved way for getting the main roads of the city concreted, facilitated water supply scheme of over 110,0,00,000 litres, conservation and beautification of lakes in the city, health care centers, establishment of well maintained gardens, subways, foot over bridge, underground drainage system and executed a well planned solid waste disposal scheme. He constructed a Sports Arena, helped with the rehabilitation of the slums and drafted the Thane vision document for until for the year 2031.
* He has been an active member of all party activities since he took the reins of the Thane Branch. He has contributed largely to Thane Municipal Corporation winning the Power Conservation and ‘Clean Thane, Beautiful Thane’ award, the CRISIL Award, Special Award for execution of the Solid Waste Disposal Scheme, initiated the solar energy project and set a trend of excellent execution of Corporation activities.
* He erected a special monument for the martyrs of the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack at the Siddheshwar Garden. He organized the Thane Varsha Marathon, constructed the Fire Brigade Center at Nitin Company, and organized Amarnath Yatra, study centre for students at the Siddheswar Garden, gymnasium, Dheya Mandir in the Charai area and health centre. He successfully organized the Thane festival and constructed the Thane Art Gallery and Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar auditorium at Maanpada. He was elected as an MLA of Maharashtra in October 2009. His tenure as an MLA saw the completion of the Gaodevi marketplace, was the President of Akhil Bharitya Marathi Natya Parishad, implemented the cluster development scheme in Thane.
* Got the construction of three fly-overs sanctioned from the MMRDA to solve the traffic jam issue in Thane, facilitated BEST bus services for travelers in Thane, tried to improve basic amenities at the Police Quarters, CCTV cameras were installed at stations using the MLA fund allotted to Mr Rajan for safety of people.
* Facilitated approval of construction of hostels and colleges for the Mumbai University branch and swiftly increased the pace of work.
* Received The National Energy Award by The Minister of Environment from the Honorable President Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Click here to see Bio Data at http://loksabha.nic.in/
The information given herewith about any person is taken from http://loksabha.nic.in/, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate at the time of publication and is solely for informational and educational purposes. A link to the above mentioned Government Website Page of the particular Member is given herewith for verification. Changing circumstances or alteration of information may not change automatically in our website at any point of time. Any person desirous to change particular information about their data may contact us via email ([email protected]). The Website Entranceindia.com or its parent company accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use or reliance on these Web pages or on the information thereon or in respect of information accessed via any links from the Web pages.