HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission came into existence in the year 25th January 1971.The regulations of the Service Commission are framed by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh. The commission consists of chairman and two members appointed by the Governor. The commission recruits the eligible candidates with fair criteria. The exams conducted by them are,
- Combined Competitive Exams
- Civil Services Examination
Civil Services Examination
The Combined competitive Exams are mainly conducted for the posts of various officers posts like administrative officers, police officers.
The Aspirants must be a degree holder from a renowned University/Institution. The candidate must apply to the posts based on the notification provided by the commission. The age limit of the candidate is between 18 to 35 years.
The levels of examination are
- Screening Test
- Main Exam
The exam includes screening test with two papers with 150 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. The written Examination consists of four papers with each paper has a time duration of 200 minutes and a each paper score of 200.The candidate qualifying in these test are eligible for the interview process. The selected candidates are very well versed for the position.
Combined Competitive Examination
The combined Competitive Exams are mainly conducted for the posts of both technical and non technical officers like Tehsildar, Excise and Taxation officers.
The candidate must be a degree holder from a recognized University/Institution. The candidate must be the citizen of India. The age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
The selection procedure consists of three levels
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
The Preliminary exams consist of questions of objective type that is of multiple choice questions. The main exam consists of two papers with 200 marks each with carries 100 questions. There is no negative marking. The candidates qualifying in the above examination are moved to the next level of viva voce which are been appeared by the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
- The candidate must log onto the official website www.hp.gov.in for online application filling System
- The candidate is a new user; he/she must login into the new User Signup and fill the details about the candidate
- The registered candidate gets the notification for the different posts to apply
- The candidate must upload the recent photograph and signature
- The signature of the candidate that is to be scanned must be in black pen
- The application can be edited before the payment process. Edition is not possible once it is verified
- The declaration for the application should be verified as it is mandatory
- The payment process can be done in two modes E challan and E payment
- E challan form must be filled and submitted to the nearby SBI bank. After payment visit again the site to fill the fee details and take a printout for future reference
- E payment can be done through any credit/debit cards
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: