Web Authoring Tools – Max Marks: 20
Note: The Question paper is divided into three sections A, B, and C. Write Answer as per the given instruction.
Section-A (Very Short Answer Type Questions)
Note: Answer all questions. As per the nature of the question you delimit your answer in one word, one sentence or maximum up to 30 words. Each question carries 1 mark. 4×1=04
- Who is known as the father of WWW (World Wide Web)
- What is full form of WWW?
- What is full form URL?
- What is full form of HTTP?
Section-B (Short Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any two questions. Each answer should not exceed 200 words. Each question carries 2 marks. 4×2=08
- What is Browser. Explain the two Browser.
- What is Web Server. Explain Common features of web server.
- Explain the use of Domain Name.
- What is the use of Portal?
Section-C (Long Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any one questions. You have to delimit your each answer maximum up to 800 words. Each question carries 08 marks.
- Explain Common features and path translation of web server?
- Explain the types of search engine?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: