Note: The Question paper is divided into three sections A, B, and C. Write Answer as per the given instruction.
Section-A (Very Short Answer Type Questions)
Note: Answer all questions. As per the nature of the question you delimit your answer in one word, one sentence or maximum up to 30 words. Each question carries 1 marks. 6×1=06
- Who was the chairman of secondary education commission?
- Name the pillars of education according to Daler commission?
- Classify the agency of education in three parts
- Brubraker divides the function of school
- Write two functions of school.
- Write two social aims of education.
Section-B (Short Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any 4 questions. Each answer should not exceed 100 words. Each question carries 03 marks. 4×3=12
- What do you mean by shravan manan and nidhidhyasan?
- Mention the demerits of ancient education
- What are the main objective of medieval education?
- What are the recommendation of university education commission regarding women education?
- Write short note on social aims of education.
Section-C (Long Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any two questions. You have to delimit your each answer maximum up to 400 words. Each question carries 6 marks. 2×6=12
- Analyse in detail different goals of education.
- Evaluate the modern trend of education and its impact on society.
- Write an essay on the necessity of education in present context.
- Discuss major technological changes which took place recently in education.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: