Compulsory Paper II
Max Marks: 30
Note: The Question paper is divided into three sections A, B, and C. Write Answer as per the given instruction.
Section-A (Very Short Answer Type Questions)
Note: Answer all questions. As per the nature of the question you delimit your answer in one word, one sentence or maximum up to 30 words. Each question carries 1 mark. 6×1=06
1. What is Decoding?
2. How is eye contact important in communication?
3. What planning is important before an Interview?
4. What is the difference between Tone and Tempo?
5. What different methods and sources are used in report writing?
6. Name different types of business letters?
Section-B (Short Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any 4 questions. Each answer should not exceed 100 words. Each question carries 3 marks. 4×3=12
7. How can you differentiate business letter from personal letter?
8. What are circulars and memorandum?
9. Discuss the techniques for tackling tricky questions in an interview?
10. What are modifiers?
11. Explain the structure of memo report.
Section-C (Long Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any two questions. You have to delimit your each answer maximum up to 400 words. Each question carries 06 marks.
12. What are sales letters? How they different from placing orders’ letters?
13. Write a technical report for the computer firm you are working as an executive officer.
14. Write a note on different types of employment interview, describing clearly the purpose for which they are conducted?
15. What are the essentialities for good and effective communication?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: