Computer Applications for Office Management
Max Marks: 30
Note: The Question paper is divided into three sections A, B, and C. Write Answer as per the given instruction.
Section-A (Very Short Answer Type Questions)
Note: Answer all questions. As per the nature of the question you delimit your answer in one word, one sentence or maximum up to 30 words. Each question carries 1 mark. 4×1=04
- What is a short key for copy command?
- What is short key for cut command?
- What is the full form of ISP?
- Who is the founder of Internet?
Section-B (Short Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any two questions. Each answer should not exceed 200 words. Each question carries 2 marks.4×2=08
- How you will manage file and folder with window explorer?
- How will you set up the DOS program in windows?
- What are the multimedia devices work with windows?
- What do you mean by term plug and play?
Section-C (Long Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any one question. You have to delimit your each answer maximum up to 800 words. Each question carries 08 marks.
- Describe different Components of windows operating system?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Reports?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: