Introduction to Computer Science
Max Marks: 20
Note: The Question paper is divided into three sections A, B, and C. Write Answer as per the given instruction.
Section-A (Very Short Answer Type Questions)
Note: Answer all questions. As per the nature of the question you delimit your answer in one word, one sentence or maximum up to 30 words. Each question carries 1 mark. 4×1=04
- Which is an electronic device that stores and process data, according to a list of instruction?
- Computer accepts the information from the user, this process is called as?
- How many generation computer have been classified?
- Which device was used in first Generation (1940-1956)?
Section-B (Short Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any two questions. Each answer should not exceed 200 words. Each question carries 2 marks.4×2=08
- What is Computer ?
- What is the Computer tasks?
- What is advantage of computer?
- Explain the generations of computer in short?
Section-C (Long Answer Questions)
Note: Answer any one question. You have to delimit your each answer maximum up to 800 words. Each question carries 08 marks.
- What is Computer? Describe the various tasks of computer in detail?
- Describe the Generation of computer in detail?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: