- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application form to read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
(a) Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
(b) Upload images of photograph and signature in JPG format at Part-II of the application.
(c) Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office at Part III.
(d) If fee is deposited through Challan, fill in the relevant columns of on-line application form at Part-III furnishing the details of fee deposited.
(e) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format to send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through Challan mode.
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After submission of data at Part I, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature.
- After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you to third link for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee and updating of payment particulars online (if fee is remitted through Challan), programme will take you to fourth link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page and Address Slip of the CBSE to be pasted on A5 (12” x 10”) Envelope for sending the complete application form to the CBSE. Kindly ensure that at least four copies of the Confirmation Page and one copy of the Address Slip may be got printed. Three copies of the Confirmation page may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need. One copy of the Confirmation Page may be completed as per instructions for sending to the Board. The photocopy of this Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid and the original receipt issued by the Post Office may also be kept safely by the candidate.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as late fee in addition to the actual/examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee. Even for the application submitted with late fee, last date for sending the print out of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page is fixed. Candidates are required to ensure that Confirmation Page of Online application along with proof of Payment of fee should reach in the CBSE on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page would be ceased at 05.00 p.m. on the last day of each slot. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
- Even after the successful submission of online application form within due date, if the Computer Generated Confirmation page is not received by the Board on or before the last date or received without requisite fee, the application form of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the CBSE in selected schools/Institutions. The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours.
Related Links AIPMT 2014 :-