- Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2014 by applying in the prescribed application form online.
- Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
- The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2014 is Rs. 1900/-(Rs. 1400/- for female candidates).
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 50 (or Indian Rs. 3000/- ). Details for payment of fees are available at the website while applying online.
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2014 online along with the fee payment is 15th February 2014.
- Those who register for the test and reserve test dates have to download the ‘Hall ticket’, alongwith instructions, from BITS website as per the schedule given earlier.
- The tests will be conducted during 14th May – 1st June 2014.
Related links BITSAT 2014:-