Bharati Vidyapeeth University was established in the year 1964 by Dr. Patangrao Kadam. The Institute attained its University status in the year 1996.There are twelve institutions under the University. The University is one of the largest education institutions in India. The University also has international campus in Dubai, U.A.E. The colleges of Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, Arts and Science, Architecture, Management, Ayurveda, Dentistry, Homeopathy are under this University. The campus is located at New Delhi, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Karad, Palus, Kadegoan. The main campus is located at Pune the admission for the University is done through an Entrance exam for the following branches;
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
Candidate who have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate exam or Indian School Certificate Examination or any other exam which are recognized by the Board/University are also eligible.
Candidate who have passed 10th and 12th with the subjects Physics, English and Mathematics and the listed any one subject along with are eligible to apply.
- Bio Technology
- Computer Science
Candidate must secure atleast 50% marks in all the subjects mentioned above are eligible.
Candidate who are awaiting for their results are eligible but they have submit their mark sheet at the time of counseling else they will be rejected.
The Candidates must cover all the subjects as per the syllabi in their text book.
The exam paper consists of 200 objective type questions with three hours time duration. Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking. The Mathematics subject contains 100 marks and Physics subject contains 100 mark. For Architecture students, the candidate must have to appear in NATA entrance test.
- The exam is held in the month of April or May every year
- The shortlisted candidates are called for Counselling process. The candidates have to bring the following documents
- Admit card
- Two Passport size photos
- Copy of Passport and Visa for international students
- Attested copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- NRI students with NRI/PIO/OCI must submit it copy
- International Students should submit the General fitness test Certificate
Test centres where exam are conducted;
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website
- If New User, fill all the profile details
- Enter a valid mail address to send the User ID and password
- Login using these details for Sign Up
- Fill all the mandatory details
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate
- Pay the entrance fees using Credit/Debit cards or net banking or using Demand Draft in favour of Bharathi Vidyapeeth University payable at Pune
- Recheck the details
- Agree to declaration
- Confirmation page will appear on screen before submitting the application
- Submit the application
- Take the printout for future reference
On through offline mode, the application can be send to the following address;
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
Common Entrance Test Department, Second floor
Lal Bahadur Shathri Marg
Pune – 411 030