INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE EXAM
International Institute of Information Technology is located at Andhra Pradesh and it was established in the year 1998. The Institution is house of the main IT courses and for the study of entrepreneurship and personality development courses. The admission for the Post Graduate and PhD courses is done through the entrance examination. The admission is conducted for the following branches;
- Computational Linguistics
- Post B.Sc Dual Degree
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- VLSI and Embedded System
- Computer Aided Structural
- Engineering Computational Linguistics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computational Natural Sciences
- Power Systems
- Building Science
Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or in any relevant branch in which candidate which to join. Candidate is willing to join in B.Sc dual degree, the aspirant must have a B.Tech or B.Sc degree.
The admission for Computational Linguistic, the candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech or B.Arch or Master’s degree Science/Mathematics/IT/ICT/Computer Science or MCA.
The Exam paper consists of two papers of General Aptitude and Subject wise questions with time duration of one and half hours. The Subject Wise questions is based on the branch chosen by the candidate. The questions are of objective type questions. The exam will be held in the month of April or May every year.
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website
- Pre Registration is done with the help of filling the email address to which link and identification code is send
- Through the link Main Registration process is done
- Fill all the mandatory details
- Update all the detail and select the centre for the examination
- Without completing any fields, registration process will not be completed.
- After completing the form, registration process is completed by sending an acknowledgement to the mail by receiving the registration is completed.
- Pay the fees of Rs 2000/- and 50 tax using credit card or debit card or net banking
- The selection procedure is done based on the marks scored and interview
- Gate core is not mandatory
- If the candidate sends amount through Demand Draft, He/ She must write the application number on backside of the DD
The application is send to the following address;