Skip to content
- The candidates with disability should fill in the type and percentages of disability correctly in the online application form for JEE (Main) 2014.
- Only the candidates, who have 40% or more disability, will be provided Scribe/ Reader on the request of the candidate.
- The candidate will have the discretion of opting his/her own scribe/reader or may submit the request to the centre superintendent for the same.
- The centre superintendent will identify the scribe/ reader. In case a request is received from the candidate, he/she would be allowed to meet the scribe a day before the examination to verify the suitability of the scribe.
- One hour compensatory (extra) time will also be allowed to the candidates with 40% or more disability irrespective of the fact that the candidate(s) is/are availing the facility of scribe/reader.