JEE Advanced 2014 is going to be held on 25th May 2014 at various centres across India and abroad to select candidates for IITs in India. You can view or download JEE Advanced 2014 Information Bulletin by following the below mentioned link. This information bulletin covers information regarding schedule of examination, exam centres, age limit, number of attempts, preparatory course, admit card, result, merit list, reservation, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. Candidates should carefully go through all the points mentioned in this prospectus before attempting the test.
ADMIT CARD FOR JEE (Advanced) – 2014
- When a candidate is through with the registration and payment process, then he/she can download and print their admit cards for JEE (Advanced)-2014 from 11th May to 24th May, 2014 from the JEE (Advanced)-2014 portal.
- The admit card will bear the name, roll number of JEE (Advanced), photograph, signature, date of birth, address, and category of the candidate, along with name and address of the Examination Centre allotted and the language opted for question paper.
- Candidates should carefully examine their Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates should inform the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of the Zonal IIT immediately, and not later than May 22, 2014.
- In case the admit card is not available in the JEE (Advanced) website, candidates are advised to contact Zonal IIT through Phone/Email/Fax immediately, but not later than 22nd May, 2014. It may not be possible to rectify discrepancies on admit cards, if reported beyond May 22, 2014.
- Candidate must bring the hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the examination centre.
- Only those candidates, who carry valid Admit cards to the examination hall, will be allowed to write the examination.