[av_promobox button=’yes’ label=’Click Here to Know More’ link=’manually,/jee-main-2014-offline-online-question-paper/’ link_target=’_blank’ color=’red’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ size=’small’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’]
Do you know that in the 2014 JEE Main examination 12 questions were exactly matched and many more pattern matches with Entranceindia’s JEE Main Preparatory Course
- It is of utmost importance that all instructions and the JEE Main 2015 Bulletin must be read well before filling the form and clarity is sought on each point.
- The candidate must fill in only one form on the official website of JEE Main 2015 i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in. Multiple forms from any candidate will not be accepted and there may be rejection of the original form.
- The candidate should fill in the form online. Hard copies of the form are not accepted. JEE Main 2015 Forms are to be filled online only.
- The candidate must fill all particulars in the JEE Main 2015 Application Form correctly.
- The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying Examination. No prefix or title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Col, etc. should be used.
- The candidate must fill information in all sections correctly. No options can be changed at a later stage after submission of an application. However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify some of the particular(s) of the application form online only, with valid reason(s), during the month of Jan 2015. No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc. Hence, care should be taken for not updating any wrong information.
- The JEE Main 2015 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also need to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression online. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE (Main) office has been discontinued. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to JEE (Main) Secretariat.
- The marks of Class 12th /equivalent qualifying examination will be displayed on the website of JEE Main during the second week of June 2015. The candidates have to verify these marks and confirm it on the website. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates should upload the copy of the mark-sheet online only latest by 25th June 2015 on JEE Main website.
- In case of change in qualifying examination marks due to re-totalling/verification/result revision, the candidate should ensure to upload the copy of the revised mark-sheet online only latest by 25th June 2015 on JEE Main website. The revised mark-sheet will not be accepted after 25th June 2015 for whatsoever reason.
- The candidates must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
Note: It is in candidate’s own interest they should take printout of JEE Main 2015 Information Bulletin and fill particulars in a format given inside the bulletin before filling online application. This process will reduce the mistake and helpful for candidates who fill the online application form at browsing centres. Last year many applications rejected for mistakes in data and most of them are filled at browsing centres. Check your photograph format before uploading. The format is mentioned in JEE Main Information Bulletin.