Entranceindia released sample papers for JEE main and Model papers for JEE Main 2014. Students can download Free Sample Papers for JEE Main. Our Online Practice Papers cover the whole JEE Main Syllabus for practice. Each of our paid model papers covers 30 questions from physics syllabus, 30 questions from chemistry syllabus and 30 questions from mathematics syllabus. Our model papers are highly appreciated by educational community for record matching of questions in JEE Main 2013. Students can register free to take online test. We have varied products for students of JEE Main 2015. We have JEE main achiever’s plan (chapter wise tests), 15+1 model papers and 10+1 model papers apart from various practice DVDs. Jee main DVDs are also available for subscription. The subscribed DVDs shall be sent through speed post within 7 days of payment. For free download of JEE main 2014 Sample paper click the below link.
- From this year the JEE (Main) 2014 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression may be made at JEE (Main) 2014 website . The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Technical Specification for the Signature:
- Thumb Impression of Candidate should be in JPEG format
- File size should be: 1KB to 30KB
- File dimension: image 3.5cm width x 1.5cm height
- Advised to take left hand thumb impression with good quality ink pad and check the scanned image for clarity. Check before uploading the scanned image. Any mistake made during upload may result in long waiting to rectify the mistake.
Practice Papers for JEE Main 2014
Practice Papers for JEE Advanced 2014:
|A. Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E. /B. Tech.) and Paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.)|
|Date of Examination||Paper||Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|06.04.2014||Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry &
|0930-1230 Hours(IST)||3 Hours|
|06.04.2014||Paper 2 (B. Arch. / B.
|Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II &
Drawing Test – Part III
|1400-1700 Hours(IST)||3 Hours|
|B. Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.) Only|
|Dates of Examination*||Paper||Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.)||Physics,
|1st shift 0930-1230 Hours (IST)
2nd shift (**) 1400-1700 Hours (IST)
- *The option of date for Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 should be exercised while filling up the application form.
- The allotment of slots/dates will be on first come first served basis.
- If a candidate does not make any selection, he/she shall be randomly assigned a slot/date as per the availability of the same.
- The Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 in Colombo, Kathmandu, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat and Riyadh will be held only on 19/04/2014.
- In case a candidate, by furnishing the false information, appears in more than one slots/dates of the computer based examination or appears in both the modes of examination i.e. pen & paper based and computer based examination, his candidature will be cancelled and his result will not be declared.
For admission to NITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) like IIITs etc. and other participating Institutions, the merit/rank list shall be prepared based on 40% weightage to school Boards marks in class 12th or equivalent examination and 60% weightage to
JEE(Main). The weightage to school Board/Equivalent examination marks shall be considered only after normalization. The entire process of normalization shall be declared by JEE Apex Board soon in its website (www.jeemain.nic.in).