JEE Main 2014 examination will be conducted by CBSE in both online and offline mode. There is a good improvement in number of students appearing for online entrance test conducted for JEE Main. There are very few institutes in India provide online practice papers for JEE Main 2014. Entranceindia.com has been pioneer in providing JEE Main sample papers for JEE Main 2014. There are fifteen model test papers across all the chapters. JEE Main sample papers 2014 provided by Entanceindia.com covers all the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Student can take a model test exactly the same way it will come in the JEE Main online entrance test. The more number of sample papers a student can cover it will help to secure more confidence and will provide an indicators of your knowledgeable.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only.Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card inside the Examination Room/Hall.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test-Booklet (in case of Pen and Paper Based Examination) and if he/she is found to have removed any page(s) from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be presumed to have used unfair means and shall be liable for criminal action.