Skip to content
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only.Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card inside the Examination Room/Hall.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
- The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test-Booklet (in case of Pen and Paper Based Examination) and if he/she is found to have removed any page(s) from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be presumed to have used unfair means and shall be liable for criminal action.