KARUNYA UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM
Karunya University is located at Coimbatore .The University is a Christian University which follows all rules and disciplines. Every year 1000’s of students are recruited from different company .A well developed infrastructure will world class amenities like Wi-fi campus, hostels, cafeteria, helicopter landing facility, anti ragging squad. Indian students from different states and NRI students are increased yearly in this University.
Karunya University Entrance Exam is mainly conducted for the admission of engineering graduate candidates for UG level. The candidates who are willing to join the University must attend the exam for their respective branches. The exam is conducted for the following branches;
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Media Engineering
- Information Technology
- Biochemical and Food Technology
Candidates who have completed 10+2 can apply for the entrance exam. The candidate must secure a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is eligible for the entrance exam. Candidate who have waiting for their result are eligible for the exam. If the candidate is shortlisted he/she must submit their original certificates and mark sheets to the college for their admission. Students should not have completed 21 years.
The syllabus for the exam is based on the subjects that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The exam paper comprises of five sections. The questions is these sections are based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Aptitude, Christian Values/Ethic. The time duration for the exam is two and half hours. The marks allotted to these sections are,
- Physics 15 questions
- Chemistry 15 questions
- General Aptitude 15 questions
- Mathematics 45 questions
- Christian Values 10 questions
The questions are of objective type and there is negative marking for each wrong answer. The exam is held in the month of April/May of every year. The selection procedure is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the exam.
How to apply:
- Log onto the official website karunya.edu
- Download the application form
- Fill all the mandatory details of the form
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate
- Upload the scanned copies of 10th and 12th certificates
- Scanned copy of the community certificated if needed
- Pay the fees for the entrance exam using Net Banking, Debit/Credit cards or Bank Challan in any banks
- The Bank challan it must be referred as Registrar, Karunya University, Coimbatore
Fees for the candidates are as follows;
- Indian Citizens 750 + service tax
- NRI 3000+service tax
- Submit the application
- Take the printout for future reference
The results for the entrance exam are announced in April 31 every year. After declaration of results, single window counseling will be held at the University. Eligible candidates in the entrance exam are called for the counseling process.