Suryoday Small Finance Bank Latest Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Rates for amount < 2 Crore
Domestic Deposits ( Effective: From November 02, 2022 )
For Fixed For Fixed Deposit of amounts Rs. 2 Crore and above, please contact nearest Suryoday Small Finance Bank Branch or call Smile Centre on 1800-266-7711
Rates for Domestic Fixed Deposits:
|Senior Citizen Rate #
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.00%||4.50%||4.50%|
|15 days to 45 days||4.25%||4.25%||4.75%||4.75%|
|46 days to 90 days||4.50%||4.50%||5.00%||5.00%|
|91 days to 6 months||5.00%||5.00%||5.50%||5.50%|
|Above 6 months to 9 months||5.50%||5.61%||6.00%||6.14%|
|Above 9 months to less than 1 Year||6.00%||6.14%||6.50%||6.66%|
|1 Year to 1 Year 6 Months||7.00%||7.19%||7.50%||7.71%|
|Above 1 Year 6 Months to 2 Years||7.51%||7.72%||8.01%||8.25%|
|Above 2 years to 998 days||7.51%||7.72%||8.01%||8.25%|
|32 Months 27 Days to 3 Years||7.25%||7.45%||7.75%||7.98%|
|Above 3 Years to less than 5 Years||6.75%||6.92%||7.25%||7.45%|
|Above 5 years to 10 years||6.00%||6.14%||6.50%||6.66%|
Note for Fixed Deposits:
- For Fixed Deposit amounting to Rs. 2 Crore and above, please contact nearest Suryoday Small Finance Bank Branch or call on 1800-266-7711
- °-Annualised yield is calculated on the basis of quarterly compounding for 12 months period
- #-Only Senior Citizens / Retired Personnel (60 years and above) who are Resident Indians are eligible.
- Interest rates are subject to change from time to time. Applicable interest rates will be given as on the date / time of receipt of the funds by the bank.
- When you open a Fixed deposit with Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd. Interest on Term Deposits is calculated as below:
- On a Quarterly basis for deposits of tenor above 6 months.
- Simple interest is paid at maturity for deposits of less than equal to 6 months.
- Cumulative Interest/ re-investment interest is calculated every quarter and is added to the Principal such that Interest is paid on the Interest earned in the previous quarter as well.
- In case of monthly deposit scheme, the interest shall be calculated for the quarter and paid monthly at discounted rate over the Standard FD Rate.
- Tax at source is deducted as per the Income Tax regulations prevalent from time to time.
- The Bank computes interest based on the actual number of days in a year. In case, the Deposit is spread over a leap and a non-leap year, the interest is calculated based on the number of days i.e.,366 days in a leap year & 365 days in a non-leap year. The period of Fixed Deposit is calculated in number of days.
- The Minimum tenure for earning FD interest is 7 days.
- The rate applicable on premature withdrawal would be 1% less than the rate applicable from the lower of the two:
- Rate for original /contracted tenure for which the deposit has been booked (as on the date of booking the deposit).
- Rate for the actual tenure for which the deposit was in force with the Bank (as on the date of booking the deposit).
- As interest rates are subject to change without prior notice, depositor shall ascertain the rates on the value date of FD.