The applicant should be an Indian National.
Age: The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years as on 31 December of the year of admission (2015).
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with English as a subject.
- The applicant have to secure minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2015 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but have to produce the passing mark sheet of 10+2 examination at the time of counseling, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
UPCMET 2015 MBBS Entrance Exam consist of two papers. Paper l and Paper ll respectively.
Paper l: Physical & Biological Sciences (9.00 am to 11.30 am)
It is comprised of two sections: Section A and Section B
Section A (Physical Science) Section B (Biological Science)
Physics: 50 Questions Botany: 50 Questions
Chemistry: 50 Questions Zoology: 50 Questions
Paper ll: General English (Qualifying Paper) (11.45 am to 12.15 pm)
General English: 50 Questions
- The entrance examination will held in Offline mode only
- All questions is of Objective type
- The U.P. Common Medical Entrance Test will be of 3 hours 15 minutes duration with two papers
- Paper l will be of 200 marks (100 from each section) and Paper ll will be of 50 marks
- The combined maximum marks for merit in UPCMET would be 200 i.e. Total marks of Paper I.Paper-II will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum cut off marks to be scored in Paper l & Paper ll shall be 50% each (for SC/ST/OBC candidates 40% is required)
- In general, merit will be determined based on the marks scored in Paper l only
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/4 (minus-one-fourth)
- More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked
- For answering in OMR answer sheet Black Ball Point Pen should be used, which is mandatory.