All questions will be of objective type and the test is Computer Based:
- PART-I – Physics
- PART-II – Chemistry
- PART-III – Mathematics / Biology
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the 14 programmes offered.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes only.
- The selection of pattern (Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics or Biology) has to be decided at the time of slot booking.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same .
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The language of the question paper will be only in English and the test is Computer Based Test (Online).
Related Links VITEEE 2014 :