VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Vinayaka Missions University Entrance Examination is mainly conducted for the Undergraduate Courses. The entrance examination is conducted for two institutions.
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupanandha Variyar Engineering College
- Arupadai Veedu Engineering College
The colleges are setup in the mission to provide good education and culture to the students. The campus is located at Salem, Chennai. The main campus is referred a the Salem campus with an excellence in Education which was recognized by NAAC which provided a ‘B’ grade certificate to the Institution These colleges provide following Undergraduate courses.
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
The candidate must have passed 10+2 in individual subjects which are referred as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. For certain Courses like Biotechnology, Bio-Informatics and Bio-Medical Engineering the marks secured in Biology is also considered. The aspirant must have minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects. For B.Arch, candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a subject. The candidate who have attended 10+2 in the current year can also apply.
The Aspirant must have to answer objective type questions with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics .For B.Arch, the aspirant must attend the entrance exam questions on Mathematics and Aptitude.
The candidates who have passed the entrance must attend counseling and with the marks secured the seats are allotted. The documents to be brought at the time of counseling are;
- Attested photocopy of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Attested photocopy of qualifying examination
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Three passport size photos
For Foreign candidates
- No objection certificate from the Government of India
- No objection certificate from the ambassador of the candidate country, authority who have allowed to stay and study in India for Education
- Eligibility Certificate
- Appropriate Student Visa
- Relevant travel document including passport
- Necessary Health and Vaccination Certificate
- The students should submit these documents along with the above mentioned documents
The syllabus is from the Higher Secondary Education Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The exam is held in the month of May every year.
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website
- Download the application form
- Fill all the necessary details
- Attach Xerox copies of the following certificates
- Mark list of qualifying examination
- Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Age proof
- Paste the recent passport size photo of the candidate
- Send a DD of Rs 300/- in favor of Vinayaka Missions University
Send the application to the address mentioned below;
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY,
Sankari Main Road (NH-47),
Salem – 636 308
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Application form can also obtained by sending a DD of Rs 400/-in favour of ”VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY” payable at Salem. Send a request letter giving the complete address and course name.
- By paying cash of Rs 300/- a person can obtain the application form from the office of the University.