Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
AMRITA Engineering Exam Pattern:
The duration of the Examination is 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate.
- The question booklet will be in English language.
- Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
- AMRITA Engineering 2018 Exam will be conducted in two separate modes
AEEE 2018 Mode of Exam:
Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE-2018) will have two separate modes for conduction exam.
(1) Computer Based Test (CBT) and
(2) Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
Candidate need to choose between Computer Based Test or Pen and Paper mode (only one mode) according to his/her choice. Examination will be conducted only in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala. CBT is conducted in all major cities in India. Click here to get the list of CBT and P&P centres.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- April 19, 2018 (Thursday)
- April 20, 2018 (Friday)
- April 21, 2018 (Saturday)
- April 22, 2018 (Sunday)
|1||09:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
|2||12:30 PM – 03:00 PM|
|3||04:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
Number of days and operating slots in a day in a centre will depend on the number of candidates registered in each centre. The candidates can select date and slot of their choice, subject to availability, by visiting the University website after registration for AEEE-2018 is over.
Candidates writing AEEE-2018 in different slots under CBT mode will get different question paper sets. Before finalising the question paper sets, an expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of comparable standards with respect to content, nature of questions and difficulty level.
Paper & Paper Based Test (P&P)
- April 28, 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- P&P test is conducted in one slot only
- On or before May 5, 2018 (Saturday)
|Subject||Weightage||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
( 100 x 3 )
Amirta Engineering Preparatory Course
(Chapter tests & 10 Model Papers)
Amrita Engineering Model Papers
(10 Model Papers)
AMRITA Engineering Achiever’s Physics
(Physics Chapter tests & 10 Physics Models)
AMRITA Engineering Achiever’s Chemistry
(Chemistry Chapter tests & 10 Chemistry Models)
AMRITA Engineering Achiever’s Mathematics
(Mathematics Chapter tests & 10 Mathematics Models)