National Entrance Screening Test 2018 (NEST)
About NEST 2018
NEST or National Entrance Screening Test for all those who wants to pursue studies in Integrated MSc programme in basic science like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This test is a compulsion to get admitted in the 5 year duration syllabus in renowned institutes like the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) in Bhubabeshwar and also caters to the Department of Atomic Energy for Excellence in Basic Science, University of Mumbai.
NEST 2018 Eligibility:
- A regular science stream class 12 student who studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Students who have passed out class 12 either in 2016 or 2017 can apply
- Candidates appearing XII exam in 2018 can also apply for NEST 2018 exam
- A minimum of 60% of aggregate marks in required in the class XII exams to eligible for NEST 2018
- For SC, ST and PD candidates an aggregate of 55% marks is required.
- If grades are allotted in your mark sheet, for eligibility purpose a certificate is required from the Board specifying the equivalent percentage of marks.
- If you are not able to obtain the certificate from your studied board the decision of the Board will be the final
Age limit: Candidates of General and OBC category should born on or after 1st August, 1998 to become eligible for admission to the integrated MSc programme of NISER/CEBS. There will be 5 year age relaxation for 5 years for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
NEST 2018 Application form
The application for the NEST 2018 have already started from the 1st of January 2018. Application can be submitted in online mode only. Communication will be done only through e-mail and mobile. So, candidates need to provide proper email id and mobile number. Payment will be also received in online mode only. Candidate has to be fill the application very carefully because once submitted it can not be edited further. Last date of online application is set on 5th March 2018. Application can only submitted through NEST website.
NEST 2018: Fee structure
Fees can be paid through online mode only. Payment option will be available after submission of form.
|Male (General & OBC):||Rs. 1000|
|Male (SC, ST):||Rs. 500|
|Female (All categories):||Rs. 500|
|Physical disability (All categories):||Rs. 500|
NEST 2018 Syllabus
NEST 2018 Model Papers
NEST 2018 Important Dates
NEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
NEST 2018 Exam Pattern
NEST 2018 Exam Centers with Center Code
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: