SRM University invites application for the Entrance Exam SRMJEEE 2015. Eligible candidates who likes to pursue B.Tech in SRM can apply through online on or before 30th March 2015 (OR) through OMR /download on or before 15th March 2015 (the dates has been extended).
Name of the Entrance Exam:
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination – SRMJEEE 2015
Admission to colleges through SRM JEE 2015 (B.Tech):
It is common for SRM Group of Universities viz.,
- SRM University
- SRM University Sikkim
- SRM University Haryana
Courses offered through SRMJEEE 2015 (B. Tech):
1. Aerospace Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Biomedical Engineering
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science & Engineering
8. Electronics & Communication Engineering
9. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
10. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
11. Genetic Engineering
12. Information Technology
13. Information & Telecommunication Engineering
14. Mechanical Engineering
17. Software Engineering
|Last date for receipt of filled in application (OMR /Download)||15th March 2015 (Extended)
|Last date for receipt of application through online||30th March 2015 (Extended)|
|Slot booking for Online registration||26th – 30th March 2015|
|Date of Exam (Paper – Pencil Mode)||26th April 2015|
|Dates of Exam (Online Mode)||19th to 22nd April 2015|
|Date of Publishing the rank list & counseling schedule||4th May 2015|
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates can apply either online or offline.
Online with e -payment/Unique voucher code or through Demand Draft Rs. 900 in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
Offline: Candidates can obtain the application from any of the SRM University by paying Rs. 900 and should send the filled in application to the University address on or before the last date.
The applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national who completed his/her studies in educational institutions in India.
2. Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination:
Engineering and Technology
Undergraduate Programs B.Tech.: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
(a) For all programs: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
(b) For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics and genetic engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics /Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidates have a choice to choose either Mathematics or Biology whereas Physics & chemistry will be common and mandatory.
• Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs.
• Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
Download the SRMJEEE-2015 Information Brochure In PDF Format