|Lok Sabha Constituencies in Bhilwara district, Rajasthan (MP Constituencies)||Bhilwara|
|MLA Assembly Constituencies in Bhilwara district, Rajasthan||Asind
About the State :
District at a Glance
- State –
- Total –
- Rural –
- Urban –
- Population –
- Rural –
- Urban –
- Male –
- Female –
- Sex Ratio (Females per 1000 males) –
- Density (Total, Persons per sq km) –
- Assembly –
- Loksabha –
- Official Website –
|No. of sub-Districts||12||12||0|
o. of Towns
|No. of Statutory Towns||7||7||0|
|No. of Census Towns||1||2||1|
|No. of Villages #||1745||1834||89|
|Decadal Change 2001-2011||Absolute||Percentage|
|Child Population in the age group 0-6||Absolute||Percentage to total population|
|Child Sex Ratio||928||933||904|
|Scheduled Caste Population||Absolute||Percentage to total population|
|Scheduled Tribe Population||Absolute||Percentage to total population|
|# included un-inhabited villages|
|Total Workers||Absolute||Work Participation Rate|
|Main Workers||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Marginal Workers||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Marginal Workers ( 3 -6 months )||Absolute||Percentage to total marginal workers|
|Marginal Workers ( Less than 3 months )||Absolute||Percentage to total marginal workers|
|Total Cultiators||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Total Agricultural Labourers||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Total Household Industry Workers||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Total Other Workers||Absolute||Percentage to total workers|
|Source:- Census of India – 2011|
|HDR 1999||HD Update 2007|
|Human Development index (HDI)||0.517||0.633|
|Rank in Rajasthan:HDI||25||15|
|Total Area (Sq.KmS)||10455.00||10455.00|
|Number of ULBs||7||7|
|Number of Gram panchayat||383||383|
|Number of Panchayat Samiti||11||11|
|HOUSEHOLD STATUS (CENSUS OF INDIA)||2001||2011|
|Households with access to Electricity ( % )||57.18||75.7|
|Safe Drinking Water ( % )||98.97||96.7|
|Toilet Facilities ( % )||19.66||23.40|
|DEMOGRAPHIC & HEALTH INDICATORS (CENSUS OF INDIA & Annual Health Survey 2010-11)||2007-09||2011-12|
|Crude Birth Rate (No.of live births Per thousand mid year population)||22.4||22.2|
|Crude Death Rate (No.of deaths Per thousand mid year population)||7.5||7.4|
|Infant Mortality rate (No. of infant deaths per thousand live births)||68||66|
|Under Five Mortality Rate (No. of under five deaths per thousand live births)||85||84|
|Population Served Per Medical Institution (Annual Progress Report- DMHS)||3956||3609|
|Population Served Per Bed (Annual Progress Report- DMHS)||1339||1278|
|WOMEN AND CHILD||1991||2001|
|Total Fertility Rate||4.8||4.0|
|OVERALL Sex ratio (Females per 1000 males) among SC Population||966||977|
|OVERALL Sex ratio (Females per 1000 males) among ST Population||939||959|
|INFRASTRUCTURE / FACILITIES||31.12.2011||31.12.2012|
|Area Served by Per Medical Institution (Sq. Km.) (Annual Progress Report- DMHS)||21||19|
|No. of Electrified villages (Annual Progress Report- RVVN)||1745||1693|
|No. of Villages with drinking water facilities (Annual Progress Report- PHED)||1693||1693|
|Road (PWD) length in km. (Annual Progress Report- PWD)||5056||4839|
|PER CAPITA NET DISTRICT DOMESTIC PRODUCT||2008-09||2009-10|
|At current prices (Rs.)||42168||46705|
|At Constant (2004-05) Prices (Rs.)||31847||33738|
|LAND USE (AGRICULTURAL STATISTICS OF RAJASTHAN- DES)||2005-06||2010-11|
|Average land holding (Hect.) (CENSUS of AGRICULTURE)||1.92||1.77|
|% of Forest area to reporting area||7.14||7.2|
|% of Net Irrigated Area to Net Area Sown||17.87||40.95|
|% of Gross Irrigated Area to Gross Area Sown||17.24||26.65|
Tourist Places :
- Harni Mahadev:The famous ‘Harni Mahadev’ temple is a famous tourist place of the region. The temple was constructed by the Darak family. It is a Lord Shiva temple and is located at a distance of 8 km from the main city. There is a village nearby the temple which is known as Harni. The temple got its name from this village.The village is surrounded by hills and gives a picturesque view for the visitors. A three-day fair is organised here every year on the occasion of Shiv Ratri.
- Badnore Fort This fort is situated at asind road and distance is 70 km from Bhilwara.
- Pur Udan Chatri it is very famous place near by bhilwara about 10 km from Bhilwara city. The “Adhar Sheela Mahadev” where a huge rock is resting on a small one.
The “Adhar Sheela Mahadev” where a huge rock is resting on a small one. This visiting place is situated at Pur, Bhilwara.
On the foothill of Harni Mahadev is situated the temple of Chamunda Mata. Chamunda is believed to be the fiercest form of the Goddess Durga. The temple is located at a distance of around 5 km from Bhilwara and is one of the famous tourist spots of the district.
“Samriti Van” is very nice natural visiting place far 5 KM from Bhilwara
Ramniwas Dham Ramniwas Dham is located at a distance of 50 km from Bhilwara City in a village called Shahpura. The Dham is associated with the RamSnehi Sampradaay. Swami Ramcharanji was the founder of this Sampradaay who used to preach to the followers at Ramdwaara, a place in Bhilwara city. Later, he moved to Shahpura where presently Ramniwas Dham is situated.
Tilesva Mahadev Mandir Tilesva Mahadev, located in Bijauliya Tehsil, is a famous Lord Shiva. The temple is famous for the holy pond built in the premises of the temple. It is believed that people who suffer from any skin disease take a holy bath in the ‘kund’.
In the middle of the pond, there is a holy statue of Goddess Ganga. A lot of visitors visit the place every year to worship Lord Shiva.
Mandakini Mandir Bijauliya: Mandakini Temple is another place of tourist attraction and is located at a distance of around 90 km from Bhilwara city in Bijauliya Tehsil. In the premises of the temple, there are two more temples namely Hajarajeshwar temple and Undeshwar temple. One pond is built inside the premises as well.
Lkulish statue is constructed at the entrance of the temple. There are two other statues of Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha at the entrance of the temple.
Swaibhoj Temple: A famous temple of Gurjar Community, Swaibhoj temple is located at a distance of 55 km from Bhilwara city in Asind Tehsil. The temple is located at a place called Gosth Dadawat. The famous Prem Sagar pond exists in the region.
The pond is also known by the name of Rathore Talaab. Every year on Bhadrapad Chhath, a fair is organised in the region to attract more tourists.
Other Tourist Places in Bhilwara District:–
- Dhanop Mataji: This famous temple of “Maa Durga” is Approximately 85 km far away from Bhilwara in shahpura tehsil.
- Shri Beed ke Balaji: This place is completely around by the nature. It is situated kanechhan village in shahpura tehsil.
- Shri Charbhujanath temple: This temple is situated at kotri tehsil 30 km far from Bhilwara city.
- Bagore Sahib is Sh. Guru Govind Singh Ji stayed here when he was on journey to Punjab. This historical Gurdwara is situated at a distance of 20 km from town Mandal in Village Bagore of Tehsil Mandal, District Bhilwara, Rajasthan. This holy place has been blessed by the visit of the Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
- Kyara ke Balaji has a natural image of Lord Hanuman. It is said that the image spontaneously appeared on the rock. Patola Mahadev Temple,Ghata Rani Temple, Beeda ke Mataji Temple and Neelkanth Mahadev Temple are nearby attractions situated on the beautiful hills of the Aravali mountain range.
- Battis Khambon ki Chhatri. This place is situated in Mandal far 16 km from Bhilwara city. It has chhatri made of sandstone with 32 pillars.
- Hameergarh Eco-Park: This Eco-park is situated at Hills of Hameergarh far 18 km from Bhilwara. The park is famous for “Chinkara”. You can see Blue Bulls, Jackles, Foxes, Vultures and many other wild animals. The “Mansha Mahadev” famous Shiv Temple is situated here.
- Meja Dam: The Meja dam is one of the biggest dam of Bhilwara and famous for green mount park. It is far 20 KM from Bhilwara.
- Triveni Sangam: This is holy place where many people worship here. It is the Sangam of three rivers Banas, Bedach, Menali. At this place the ship temple is also situated
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: