- A candidate who has appeared in BITSAT-2014 will be eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria described already.
- All candidates who have appeared in BITSAT-2014 and are interested in admission will be required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered, on or before 30th June 2014, the details of this will be available in the BITS website by 20th May 2014.
- The merit position of such eligible candidates (i.e., those who have appeared in BITSAT-2014 and who have submitted the application for admission in the prescribed form with 12th marks, preferences and the required fees) will be prepared on the basis of their scores in BITSAT-2014.
- There will be two separate merit lists prepared for admission.
- One for all the programmes except the B.Pharm.(Hons.) and, the other only for B.Pharm.(Hons.). The cases of bracketing, if any, will be dealt with as described below.
- When the score of two candidates are the same, first their scores obtained in Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) in BITSAT will be considered for separating them, If the tie still exists, then their scores in Physics in BITSAT will be considered for separating them. Further tie is eliminated using their scores in Chemistry. Finally, their PCM/PCB(For B.Pharm) total marks in 12th examination will be considered for their separation.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: