The Step by Step Guide to BITSAT 2015 Application Process
BITSAT 2015 Application Form is currently accessible from December 18, 2015 onwards. Due date to seek BITSAT 2015 is on the February 20, 2015. The BITSAT 2015 Online Application Procedure must be taken over to see the BITS Admission Test for admissions to the designing courses at the BITS facilities at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Applicants must meet the qualification criteria of BITSAT 2015 preceding applying. Applicants will have the capacity to think about the Application structures, their accessibility, last dates for accommodation, walled in areas required and in addition the applicable expenses through the BITSAT 2015 Application Form Procedure. Intrigued understudies can fill BITSAT 2015 Application Form beneath.
The Form Filling Process
Know how to fill the structure beneath to keep away from oversights and submit the structure effectively. Look at the step-wise aide
- Fill BITSAT 2015 application form on the official web of the institute
- When you visit the enrollment page, you will see a significant structure filling guidelines for seeking BITSAT 2015. Perused them painstakingly and reconnoiter “I have perused and seen all the guidelines” box.
In this step enter your personal data in the application structure on the screen
- Verify you enter your name accurately and precisely as it shows up in your Class XII examination mark sheet
- Enter right date of birth as in your certificate
- Enter father’s name accurately
The next step is to fill up instructive subtle elements like the test center preference with your educational details
- Enter full name, sexual orientation, your date of birth, your father’s name, your mother’s name, Email address s, location for correspondence and contact number
- Enter Class XII subtle elements – Name of the current school or college you are presently studying, board of your examination, your year of passing out the exams and also elect the subject to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT like you want to opt for Mathematics or Biology.
When you have typed the total details in the previous steps like your personal and educational background you are directed to a page where you are told to confirm the correctness for the verification
- You have to verify what you have entered
- If the details you have entered is correct you have to confirm by clicking on the button
- If you want to correct or change the information you have to do it by clicking on the Edit button. If you have to change the date you need to update the date button
- Once you are done with all the changes as required, click on the confirmation button to shift to the next page of the admission process.
Making the Payment of Application Fee:
- The fees for BITSAT 2015 is Rs.2090 for male candidates and Rs. 1590 for female candidates for Hyderabad and Pillani test centers
- For applying for the admission test for the Dubai test center you have to pay Rs. 3, 100 or US$50 which applies to both male and female candidates
- You can make the payment either by debit or credit card issued by Master and Visa.
- Payment can also be made using an Online Payment gateway
- If you prefer to pay by cash you can also step in one of the listed ICICI Bank and make the payment for your Application fee. A confirmation of your cash deposit the bank will give you a receipt for the same.
- A candidate who has appeared in BITSAT-2014 will be eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria described already.
- All candidates who have appeared in BITSAT-2014 and are interested in admission will be required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered, on or before 30th June 2014, the details of this will be available in the BITS website by 20th May 2014.
- The merit position of such eligible candidates (i.e., those who have appeared in BITSAT-2014 and who have submitted the application for admission in the prescribed form with 12th marks, preferences and the required fees) will be prepared on the basis of their scores in BITSAT-2014.
- There will be two separate merit lists prepared for admission.
- One for all the programmes except the B.Pharm.(Hons.) and, the other only for B.Pharm.(Hons.). The cases of bracketing, if any, will be dealt with as described below.
- When the score of two candidates are the same, first their scores obtained in Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) in BITSAT will be considered for separating them, If the tie still exists, then their scores in Physics in BITSAT will be considered for separating them. Further tie is eliminated using their scores in Chemistry. Finally, their PCM/PCB(For B.Pharm) total marks in 12th examination will be considered for their separation.
At the completion of the test, the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score. The candidate can also check and print his score report at the BITS website after all the tests are completed. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
Related links BITSAT 2014 :-
(i) BITSAT-2014 will be offered ‘Computer Based Online test’.
(ii) The tests are generated from a large question bank and different candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of comparable difficulty level, content, question type etc. In this matter, the decision of the expert committee will be final and binding on the candidate.
(iii) The test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with computers, keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the Institute cannot take responsibility for the same.
(iv) The Institute is planning to operate test centers in different cities other than Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses of BITS as previously stated. The final list of centers and actual days of operation will be announced to candidates through the BITS website www.bitsadmission.com . The Institute cannot guarantee that test centers will be set up in all these cities. Further, the Institute reserves the right to cancel any test center if such a situation arises. In such cases, those candidates allotted to these centers will be accommodated in alternate test centers including Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad campuses of BITS.
(v) While BITSAT-2014 tests are scheduled to be held during the period 14th May – 1st June 2014, some of the test centers may operate only for a limited duration during this period depending on the number of applications received. The final list of the centers will be announced at BITS website after all the applications are received.
(vi) The preferences that you give are only indicative and are to guide the Institute for deciding the number of centers. The Institute cannot guarantee that you will get your first preference. Further, if the Institute is unable to allot any center of your choice, you will be allotted a center either at Pilani or at Goa or at Hyderabad campuses of BITS. The exact center where you will be appearing for the test will be announced at BITS website www.bitsadmission.com . However, the Institute will try its best to accommodate all female candidates at their first preference of test centers.
(vii) Candidates who are allotted test centers in Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad campuses of BITS may be given accommodation on nominal charges in hostels.
(viii) The candidate must fully obey the rules of the test centers; otherwise he/she will be automatically debarred from the test.
(ix) A candidate can apply online only once for BITSAT-2014. However, if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he can apply online second time and send a letter to admission office BITS,Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which will be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee.
(x) In addition to applying for and appearing in BITSAT-2014, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS as per the ‘Procedure for applying for Admission’ outlined earlier. The prescribed application form for admission will be available at the BITS website, by 20th May 2014, for those who appear in BITSAT-2014. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the Admissions Office on or before 5.00 PM on 30th June 2014.
(xi) All information and communications regarding BITSAT-2014 and Admission to BITS are made available to the registered candidates on the BITS website www.bitsadmission.com. Candidates are advised to view the BITS website regularly for all related information on BITSAT and BITS Admissions.
(xii) In all matters in the conduct of BITSAT-2014, the decision of the Vice Chancellor of BITS will be final.
(xiii) All disputes pertaining to BITSAT-2014 shall fall within the jurisdiction of Pilani only.
In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2014, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered. The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure and the final list of Degree programmes offered will be available at the BITS website, by 20th May 2014. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned on or before 5.00 PM on 30th June 2014.
The Admissions Officer,
BITS Pilani – 333 031
Related links BITSAT 2014 :-
- Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2014 by applying in the prescribed application form online.
- Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
- The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2014 is Rs. 1900/-(Rs. 1400/- for female candidates).
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 50 (or Indian Rs. 3000/- ). Details for payment of fees are available at the website while applying online.
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2014 online along with the fee payment is 15th February 2014.
- Those who register for the test and reserve test dates have to download the ‘Hall ticket’, alongwith instructions, from BITS website as per the schedule given earlier.
- The tests will be conducted during 14th May – 1st June 2014.
Related links BITSAT 2014:-