1. The candidate is advised to read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully before starting online registration. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence / request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
2. Download and retain a copy of the application till the completion of Admission Process.
3. Results as well as dates for counseling and the Category Ranks in the order of merit called for counseling shall be displayed in Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and in JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in
4. Candidates will NOT be informed individually either through telephone or by post, etc.
5. Candidates in their own interest are advised to browse JIPMER Website periodically for any updated latest information.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
7. Admission of candidates to MD/MS courses are subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions framed by this Institute. Mere qualifying in the entrance examination does not confer any right for admission to MD/MS Courses.
8. Downloaded hall ticket is provisional for appearing for the Entrance Examination.
9. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be summarily cancelled.
10. The centre indicated for the entrance examination by a candidate is final. No request for change will be entertained under any circumstances. JIPMER reserves the right to allot an alternate center if sufficient numbers of candidates do not opt for a particular center.
11. In case any candidate, is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or has withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
12. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, JIPMER reserves right to reschedule the examination in public interest.
- Selection / admission of the candidate who commits impersonation in MD/MS Entrance Examination will be summarily cancelled. Appropriate criminal proceeding will also be initiated at the local Jurisdiction.
- Submission / Production of false documents will lead to summary cancellation of selection / admission.
- Candidate must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination. The admission of the candidate will be cancelled and appropriate criminal/civil proceedings will be initiated against the candidates, if at any stage of the examination the candidate is found to have secured admission by using any unfair means. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application.
- Candidates who have already done /completed MD/MS in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS courses in JIPMER.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: