- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in . The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
- Rejection memo will be sent to candidates whose application has been rejected.
- No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth. Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.
- All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. However there will be provision for those candidates who are unable to take a printout of the admit card to get an identification certificate through the concerned Liaison Officer .
- The candidate himself/herself should meet the Liaison Officer with (i) his/her photograph attested on a plain paper by a Gazetted officer / the Head of the Institution where the candidate is studying or has studied and (ii) an identical photograph which has to be affixed in the Identification Certificate. Duplicate admit cards or Identification Certificates will not be issued to the candidates from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, directly.
- A candidate who does not possess either the Admit Card or Identification Certificate issued by the Liaison Officer will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
Related links KEAM- Engineering 2014 :-
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: