1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
|S.No||Applicable Criteria to Candidates||Copy of Document required to be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing
JEE Main Roll No. on it.
|1||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2014.||Copy of their Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2012 or 2013.|
|2||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have opted for improvement ofperformance in 2014 in all subjects.||Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination 2014.|
|3||Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying
examination in 2014.
|Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2014.|
This is in addition to the candidates bringing their Admit Card for JEE (Main) 2014.
6. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of the examination.
7. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
8. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
9. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
10. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device . If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination (s) & the equipment will be seized.
11. Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
12. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
13. Approach the Center Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
14. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre
15. For any queries or issues regarding computer based examination, the candidates may contact on toll free Call Centre No. which will be available on JEE (Main) website later on.