- This is an alternative option to OMR forms. Online Application and downloadable prospectus will be available on ICAR website. A Demo Online application form will also be available on the website for acquainting the candidates with this technique and for practicing before online submission of application.
- The candidate has to visit www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application AIEEA- UG-2014. The candidate can download prospectus and then fill his/her from online. He/ she need not purchase the separate or fill the form manually on OMR Sheet.
- During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Bank
- Challan of Syndicate Bank or through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank/NEFT.
- Making payment through Bank Challan
After filling the online application, candidate has to take a printout of computer generated confirmation page and bank challan (in 3 copies) through which he / she has to deposit cash (fees) in the nearest Syndicate Bank branch. Bank will return two copies of challan duly stamped. Candidate will retain one copy of the challan. He / she will enclose the second copy (duly stamped by the bank ) with his her filled in computer generated confirmation page’s printout and send it to COE (Edn.) by post at the given address.
- Making payment through Credit/Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank During online filling of the form, candidate can also opt for making fee payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank. In this case, the candidate will make payment directly through the debit/ credit card from his computer and will not be required to visit the bank.
- Receipt of such payments/Application is confirmed immediately.
- Making payment through NEFT While filling the form the candidates may also opt for ‘Payment through NEFT’. When candidates have selected this option, after filling the form, a NEFT Challan shall be generated. The candidates can take a print out of this Challan and send NEFT remittance through any branch of any bank. In such cases, the candidates must fill the information as available in the NEFT Challan generated through ICAR website. The candidates must obtain the UTR number from the Bank through which they have sent NEFT remittance.
- The candidates are required to enclose a photocopy of the Banks’ challan bearing the UTR number along with the application without fail.
- After obtaining the UTR number, the candidates are required to visit the ICAR website again and upload the UTR number details in the website. Candidates are requested to ensure that only correct UTR details are entered in the website as the in-correct details shall lead to rejection of the application without further correspondence in the matter. No Bank charges are payable for NEFT payment.
- While filling the Online form,Candidate can upload soft copy of his /her clear, recent, colour photograph, same as pasted on Application Form, signature and thumb impression. If he / she is unable to do so then he / she has to paste the photograph, put his / her signature and thumb impression on the printout of computer generated confirmation page in designated boxes and send it to COE (Edn.) by post at the given address.
- Application will be allowed either on OMR application form attached with the Information Bulletin AIEEAUG 2014 or ONLINE only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: