Loyola College Principles Of Marketing Previous Question Papers Download
Loyola College B.A. Economics April 2012 Principles Of Marketing Question Paper PDF Download
LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – ECONOMICS & ENGLISH
FOURTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2012
CO 4204 – PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
Date : 19-04-2012 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
Answer ALL the questions: (10 x 2 = 20)
- What is marketing mix?
- What is legal environment?
- What is demographic segmentation?
- What is causal research?
- Who are advertising buyers?
- What is adulteration?
- What is product branding?
- What is pricing for target return?
- What is personal selling?
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Answer any FIVE questions: (5 x 8 = 40)
- Explain the importance of marketing to society.
- What are the benefits of segmentation?
- What are the unique problems of Indian consumers?
- What are the internal factors affecting pricing decision?
- Explain the different types of promotional activities.
- What are the functions of marketing channels?
- Explain the marketing problems faced by the small scale sector.
- What are the different methods of sampling?
Answer any TWO questions: (2 x 20 = 40)
- Explain the four P’s of marketing with examples.
- Explain the 7 O’s frame work in understanding the consumer behavior.
21. Explain the five phases in the product life cycle.