BITSAT 2015 Important Dates for taking admission into B.Tech/BE courses for the academic session of 2015-16.
|Important dates and deadlines|
|Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2015||20th February, 2015|
|Test Center allotment and announcement to candidates||25th February, 2015|
|Candidates to reserve Test dates||1st March – 21st March, 2015|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||15th April – 30th April, 2015|
|BITSAT Online tests||14th May – 29th May, 2015|
|Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to Degree programmes||20th May – 30th June, 2015|
|Admit list and Wait list announcement||1st July, 2015|
You May like below links for details:
- BITSAT Past Exam Paper Mathematics – 2015 BITSAT Past Exam Paper Mathematics – 2015
- BITSAT Examination Previous Year Question Paper 2017 With Answer Key Part I BITSAT Physics Exam Paper-2017 1. It temperature of a black body increases from 300 K to 900 K, then the rate of energy radiation increases by (a) 81 (b) 3 (c) 9 (d) 2 2. A whistle of frequency 500 Hz tied to the end of a string of length 1.2 m revolves at 400 rev/min. A listener standing some ...
- BITSAT Engineering Entrance 2018 Information Brochure PDF Download
- VITEEE Past Exam Paper English – 2016 VITEEE Past Exam Paper English - 2016
- VITEEE Past Exam Paper Mathematics – 2016 VITEEE Past Exam Paper Mathematics - 2016
- VITEEE Past Exam Paper chemistry – 2016 VITEEE Past Exam Paper chemistry - 2016
- VITEEE Past Exam Paper Physics – 2016 VITEEE Past Exam Paper Physics - 2016
- BITSAT Past Exam Paper English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning-2016 BITSAT Past Exam Paper English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning-2016
- BITSAT Past Exam Paper Mathematics – 2016 BITSAT Past Exam Paper Mathematics – 2016
- BITSAT Past Exam Paper Chemistry – 2016 BITSAT Past Exam Paper Chemistry – 2016
BITSAT is a computer based online test. ‘Computer Based Online test’ means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate answers the questions on the computer through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. This is unlike the traditional paper-pencil based test, which is generally offered on a single day to all candidates.
BITSAT-2015 will be offered over a period of time and the candidate can choose the Center, the Day and Time of his/her convenience to take the test, as described in the later sections.
BITSAT score report: At the completion of the test, the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score. The candidate can also check and print his score report at the BITS website after all the tests are completed. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.