1. Which language is used to create macros in Excel?
A. Visual Basic B. C C. Visual C++ D. Java
Answer: A. Visual Basic
2. How many worksheets can a workbook have?
A. 3 B. 8 C. 255 D. none of above
Answer: D. none of above
3. Which setting you must modify to print a worksheet using letterhead?
A. Paper B. Margin C. Layout D. Orientation
Answer: B. Margin
4. The spelling dialog box can be involved by choosing spelling from ________ menu.
A. insert B. file C. tools D. view
Answer: A. insert
5. To record a sequence of keystrokes and mouse actions to play back later we use:
A. Media player B. Sound Recorder C. Calculator D. Macro Recorder
Answer: D. Macro Recorder
6. Which Chart can be created in Excel?
A. Area B. Line C. Pie D. All of the above
Answer: A. Area
7. How do you display current date and time in MS Excel?
A. date () B. Today () C. now () D. time ()
Answer: C. now ()
8. How do you wrap the text in a cell?
A. Format, cells, font B. Format, cells, protection
C. format, cells, number D. Format, cells, alignment
Answer: D. Format, cells, alignment
9. What is the short cut key to highlight the entire column?
A. Ctrl+C B. Ctrl+Enter C. Ctrl+Page Up D. Ctrl+Space Bar
Answer: D. Ctrl+Space Bar
10. Excel displays the current cell address in the ……….
A. Formula bar B. Status Bar C. Name Box D. Title Bar
Answer: C. Name Box
11. An Excel Workbook is a collection of …….
A. Workbooks B. Worksheets C. Charts D. Worksheets and Charts
Answer: D. Worksheets and Charts
12. MS-EXCEL is based on ……….?
A. WINDOWS B. DOS C. UNIX D. OS/2
Answer: A. WINDOWS
13. To select an entire column in MS-EXCEL, press?
A. CTRL + C B. CTRL + Arrow key C. CTRL + S D. None of the above
Answer: D. None of the above
14. Which function is not available in the Consolidate dialog box?
A. Pmt B. Average C. Max D. Sum
Answer: A. Pmt
15. Microsoft Excel is a powerful………..
A. Word processing package B. Spreadsheet package
C. Communication S/W Package D. DBMS package
Answer: B. Spreadsheet package
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: