1. When a range is selected, how can you activate the previous cell?
A) Press the Alt key B) Press Tab C) Press Enter D) None of above
Answer: D) None of above
2. How can you show or hide the gridlines in Excel Worksheet?
A) Go to Tools >> Options >> View tab and mark or remove the check box named Gridline
B) Click Gridline tool on Forms toolbar C) Both of above D) None of above
Answer: C) Both of above
3. Long text can be broken down into many lines within a cell. You can do this through
A) Wrap Text in Format >> Cells B) Justify in Edit >> Cells
C) Text Wraping in Format >> Cells, Layout tab D) All of above
Answer: A) Wrap Text in Format >> Cells
4. To remove the content of selected cells you must issue ______ command
A) Edit >> Delete B) Edit >> Clear >> Contents C) Edit >> Clear >> All
D) Data >> Delete
Answer: B) Edit >> Clear >> Contents
5. The spelling tool is placed on ______ toolbar
A) Standard B) Formatting C) Drawing D) Reviewing
Answer: A) Standard
6. Pre-made sheet formats like Simple, Classic, Accounting, Colorful etc. can be applied from
A) from Fromat >> Cells B) from Format >> Autoformat
C) from Table >> Autoformat D) All of above
Answer: B) from Format >> Autoformat
7. The Trace Precedence on Auditing shows
A) Which cells are used in current formula
B) In which formula the current cell is used
C) Which cells are used in this formula and in which formula this cell is used
D) None of above
Answer: A) Which cells are used in current formula
8. When you start typing the same value as of some cells on same column, Excel automatically shows that text. This feature is known as
A) AutoFill B) AutoCorrect C) AutoComplete D) AutoFormat
Answer: C) AutoComplete
9. You can quickly change the appearance of your work by choosing Auto Format from the …. Menu
a. Edit b. View c. Format d. Tools
Answer: c. Format
10. What is an expression that tells how the numbers in a determined set of cells are to be calculated?
a. Formula b. Field c. Data d. Query
Answer: a. Formula
11. The number of rows in a worksheet is
a. 36500 b. 65536 c. 256 d. 64536
Answer: b. 65536
12. To move to the previous worksheet press
- Ctrl+PgUp b. Ctrl+PgDn c. Shift+Tab d. Ctrl+Tab
Ctrl+PgUp moves to the previous worksheet. Similarly Ctrl+PgDn moves to the next.
Answer: a. Ctrl+PgUp
13. If you want all of the white cats grouped together in the database, you need to sort by ________.
A. Color, then Gender B. Pet Type, then Color
C. Pet Type, then Gender D. Color, then Pet Name
Answer: B. Pet Type, then Color
14. The Cancel and Enter buttons appear in the:
A. Title bar B. Formula bar C. Menu bar D. Sheet tabs
Answer: B. Formula bar
15. What happens when dollar signs ($) are entered in a cell address? (ex. $B$2:$B$10)
A. An absolute cell address is created.
B. Cell address will change when it is copied to another cell.
C. The sheet tab is changed. D. The status bar does not display the cell address.
Answer: A. An absolute cell address is created.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: